One love

One love
never enough love, spread it yeah

Friday, October 5, 2012

The first thing of beauty that actually made me cry..

I have always said that my my little sister and my mother are to thank for every ounce of good in me...
This is no lie! 

Here is a poem she wrote for me before I left South Africa to work abroad...
















I will not cry as the current takes you from me

The ocean whispers sweet promises to me

As I watch the back and forth movements of the water

I am assured you will find your way back to me

And once again my heart will find peace



My sun will be your sun

In the day it watches over me for you

In my night it returns back to you, my sweet

While it’s with you, please know I am safe

For the moon has come to take its place



My heart and yours have merged as one

No way to tell which parts are yours, and which are mine

Yet at this moment we’re far apart

The distance has done nothing to harm

The special place you have in me

I’ll listen to the oceans promise

And once again my heart will find peace

- from a little sister to her big brother



I love you Loo! 
The Koolest Kid I know ;)

2 comments: