One love

One love
never enough love, spread it yeah

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tragic Bullshit....

Wrote this poem in 2006, First piece I wrote that thought wasn't completely shit...


It's only dissappointment I feel.
A fcuked up sense of relisation,

That turns my heart into a bulk of steel,
Though only for a moment.

I am incapable of hating you.
I hate myself for it!

Truth  is when I think of you, I am filled with a sense of tranquility.
Scenes of serenity in my head.
The exact opposite of the anarchy I felt before.

I told you I loved you, though only in my head.
Somehow I wish you could've known to say it back,
and raise me from the dead.

Life's not fair, I know that much.
But I never really lived so I guess I'll be ok...

I wish I could have told you.
That you're a realisation of a dream.

You're gone now, and you'll never know just what those words mean.

Now ain't that some tragic bullshit?
Yup, the worst I've ever seen.




2 comments:

  1. Very far from shit!! It's cool, I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, I do appreciate the comment coming from a busting writer like yourself!

    ReplyDelete