One love

One love
never enough love, spread it yeah

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Beautiful...


My mind in its state of unconsciousness revolves
and reverts like a scratched CD, trapped in a reverie.

In it's state of  consciousness, it clouds my thinking
with visions of a girl possessing features so pleasing to the eye.

To the world she is known as ....... but to me she is sheer natural beauty,
the type of girl any woman would envy.

She has soft brown eyes with passionate exotic pupils that seem to
capture any heart upon which her gaze belays.

Her smile bordered by the candy coated curves of her lips,
the sensuous curvature of her body, the fragrant smell of her skin.
There's no doubt she is the prettiest thing I have ever seen.

...And when she calls my name with her sweet voice, I pretend as though
I never heard, so she can say it over and over again.

She is the true definition of beauty and to find love, I wouldn't look any further....




No comments:

Post a Comment